1. A macro must always be written in capital letters.
False: It is not necessary to write a macro in capital letters
2. A macro should always be accommodated in a single line.
3. After preprocessing when the program is sent for compilation the macros are removed from the expanded source code.
4. Macros with arguments are not allowed.
False: We can have macros with arguments.
5. Nested macros are allowed.
6. In a macro call, the control is passed to the macro.
False: In the macro call, the macro is expanded in the place where it is called.